Thoughts on the name Evermore for a baby girl? ?

• Favorite Answer

Evermore is a very cute name for a baby girl. Don’t listen to those users commenting mean things about the name Evermore. Respect their opinion, (I respect their opinion) but don’t believe their opinion. I personally like unique names. I like common names too, but we don’t all have to name our kids Liam and Emma. We’re all different in our own ways! 

Source(s): UPDATE TO EVERYONE: The BIGGEST SPAMMER OF 2018-19 has expired. Prepare to meet a new user with semi-perfection in accuracy when typing out his/her opinions/suggestions/ideas in question arenas on websites like YAHOO! Answers. However, no one is 100% perfect all the time. And I’m much similar to my previous ego earlier this year, just not as intense.
    • e9601:

what?

Will she liver for evermore???

Think about it when she gets to 80 years of age!!!!!

how about lashanta

i like that name

Could it be Evermore punny

It's a nice name, but it might be a bit much. A decent substitute might be Evanora.

• Quito4 months agoReport

No u call that ***** osama bin laden

Hdhdhdysgshwvwvvshshs

That is a brand name not a human name please that is just like naming my child Emerson or Sanyo just don't do it

I think it's probably the worst name I have ever heard... this genuinely rises to the top of my all-time most hated names

Of course this is my personal opinion, but I am not exaggerating about how much I hate this name at all. I would rate it like a negative 8 on a scale of 1-10. I really, really hope I never come across someone with this name - I don't think I could hang out with them because I would hate saying/thinking of/looking at their name so much.

Please, please, please do not consider using this.

• e9601:

No, stop trying to invent stupid names.

• Didn’t “invent” it lol I read a book series in high school and the main characters name was evermore, loved it ever since

I think its cool. Just avoid names like True and North.

• Thank you for being the only one on here that likes it. My whole family loves it and trust me they would tell me if they didn’t 😭