Does anybody know what kind of end table this is?

The only thing I was able to read of of it was romweber furniture of timeless beauty.

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    It just looks like a mass produced piece of low to middle quality in a somewhat mass up of styles

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Those were mass produced in the '70s and '80s to be used as sofa end tables. Often had a cabinet front for storage.

  • 4 weeks ago

    It looks like something from the 'Hideous' collection from the Cheapo Nastio House of Crap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.