Is there any car place that will have someone fill your air pressure car tires for you?

So i have major spine pain to the point where it’s impossible for me to bend down, even getting into my car is extremely hard but I can still drive but yeah does anyone recommend any car places like mavis tires that will have one of there employees fill your air pressure tires because I have major back pain?? 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Stay away from Mavis Tire, they are bad newsI filled the tires for a lady in her 80s a week ago. They were close to fla I suspect valvecleak or puncture in them. They were like 8 years old which is too old for most tires. The sun beats them up bad news.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Give me 10 bucks & I'll do it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Explain your situation and most tire stores will do that for you.  Or full service gas stations...if they still exist.

• don r
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Go to a used tire shop- or any tire shop, and ask them to check and correct the tire pressure. The shop that wants you to think about doing business with them and recommending them to your friends will do it free. Unless there's a leak, once a month is enough. Pressure can change with the weather.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Any tire shop will do it for you. Just ask.

• 4 weeks ago

The lube boy who changed your oil the last time was supposed to set your tire pressures. Go back there and have them fill your tires to the correct pressures.

If your tires leak air go to Tires Plus or Firestone and have them reseal your tires to the rims..

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • bo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

most tire stores will do this for you

• 4 weeks ago

Consider booking an appointment at a chiropractor.

• 4 weeks ago

Americas Tire Store will do it for free!

• Ron
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'd recommend Mavis tires.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.