Can anyone tell me why my visitation dream may have ended in a weird way like this?

So my father had passed away recently and I saw him in my dream last night. Anyway, in the dream, I was at some fancy movie theater, walking around, looking for my seat, and someone told me it’s on the lower level. So I go downstairs and my Dad was sitting there!!! So I went over to give him a big hug, but as soon as we hugged, for some reason, I let out a huge fart, almost like the hug let out some kind of energy or something like that,

and woke up from my dream after that!

My condolences on the loss of your father.. Your embrace of your father let out the worry about his loss in your Life. You see he has passed on, by putting him at the lower level, so you are not denying his death. But to go up to him and embrace him shows your acceptance of his passing...and the word itself if "passing, if you get my drift.