Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 month ago

Which brand of instant cameras is the best over all when it comes to price, durability, ease of use, and picture quality?

I need and want to know which brand of instant cameras is the best over all when it comes to price, durability, ease of use, and picture quality? Is it the OneStep+, the OneStep 2, the Zoemini C, the Polaroid SX-70, the Canon Zoemini S, or the Lomo'Instant Square? I have to know.

BQ: Which 1 of these 6 instant cameras is the most superior when it comes to picture quality?

Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so very preferred.

I have the 8 megapixel Zoemini S, Its an excellent instant camera and quickly prints this neat 2x3" sticker photos. It also has this super useful light ring and is an instant party hit, wherever I take it.