Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I guy said I am crazy and I think he is right?

I met this guy on Tinder. 1st date went great. I made excuses to see not see him again due to anxiety/feelings of low self worth. I ended up ghosting him on what would've been the second date and we stopped talking. 3 months later we reconnected on the dating app and I was supposed to go over his house today, however, I ended up ghosting him again because it just didn't feel right. I feel like he is a player and I just last minute decided that I don't really feel comfortable around him so I ghosted him again. I thought I blocked his number but he ended up texting me and asked me what happened, and I explained my anxiety and he said "yeah, there is something wrong with you. good luck" Now I feel awful because he is right. There is something wrong with me. I don't know what to do from here. I don't know how to form relationships or be with someone

• Alex

I can't help with your anxiety (sorry), but I will say one thing: it's very rude to tell someone you're going to their house and simply not show up. Next time you cancel plans with someone, tell them. Even though nobody likes receiving cancellation texts, it's worse to be sitting around wasting time waiting for someone.

There is nothing wrong with you. I suggest your intuition was telling you that something about him isn't right and so you ghosted him. Listen to that, and don't try to see him again.

He said that out of spite. Relationships with no communication will result not so good. I suggest talking about what is bothering you with a close friend or enlighten you're mind with psycology allowing you to think it out more

• Ana

**EDIT**: I was trying to help you, but unfortunately it seems like you’re not going to learn your lesson because you’re thumbs- downing an answer that’s true, because you disagree with it. And you’re thumbs-upping wrong and stupid answers just because you like what they say.

So your life isn’t going to get better, and you’re going to continue experiencing these same problems. Congratulations. You have a low IQ.

I mean, yeah, you sound crazy lmao. I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you should just go over to his house and stop f*ucking around already