Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Is being a female loner an attractive trait?

Been one for many years now. Have social anxiety; shyness seems to be waning but still super quiet and rarely talk unless spoken to; not a social butterfly with things to say all the time; don't fill up many silences with flattery or typical talk... I've been a loner so long now, that it's not even something I generally ponder anymore... I don't even consider it weird or whatever. It's just part of the hide now!

Even so, I want a husband and large family, and am not opposed to mingling and making bonds with others...its just that it hasnt happened in so long, that its like im just a robot human now. 

Favorite Answer

there is nothing wrong with an introvert. A man who really likes you will accept you for who u r

I doesn't make you unattractive but in terms of wanting to meet someone, it'd be best to try to go out at least once a week in a social setting and try to have a good time, meet new people etc. We were meant to be social, it is in our DNA but its not a bad thing that you are rather more introverted than others. I personally find quiet girls cute. I think its nice to peel back their layers and see what they hide underneath the shyness, it makes them interesting.

No, being a female loner is not attractive. Females are encouraged to smile, giggle and chatter on incessantly. People of either sex avoid females who are quiet and sullen. They are believed to be angry or aloof and it is assumed that they have a secret group of friends and don't want to invite anyone new in to their social circle. It is very difficult for a female loner to attract a man because she appears unreceptive.