What is the best gasket/ o ring or other else can used in reciprocating pump?and maximum frictional losses in reciprocating pump?

My reciprocating pump volume is 15 cm and length 60 cm,  discharge height is 50ft in this case wich gasket can I used for obtaining minimum friction. Here nothing Bigg pressure and much discharge.

A water pump type seal like in a car is a spring loaded ceramic or Teflon face , surrounded by rubber or bronze bellows.There is a similar flat face machined to the impeller to rotate past it. With a little Silicone grease on the faces; they last 200,000 miles in a car.

Teflon is the most common choice for applications such as you are asking about. I doubt it would be an O-ring since they do best in a static condition. It is much more likely to be a simple piston ring. Assuming you don't have the pump yet I wonder why you have chosen a reciprocating pump. A gear pump might do just as well for such a low volume low head application.

You should use the o rings specified by the manufacturer. There are many operating characteristics not specified in this question that need to be considered, the fluid being pumped, the exact flow rate, the piston velocity, etc. Obviously, a material like Teflon would give you a low amount of friction, but it may not be available in the size you need and may not be appropriate for the service.