Do atheists believe that christians are liars, hypocrites evil people and worst people on earth? ?

I’m not a christian as I am a Pagan and believe that christians are all of that I mentioned they try to convert you to their damnation religion a religion that will make you want to kill people eat babies and just be mean to people all of the time that’s why I don’t follow that religion Bc I don’t want to be brainwashed into anything mean or evil like that I’d rather follow my Pagan religion and live a happy and peaceful life with them

Best Answer

Paganism is one of very few religion I actually have respect for. They don't bother anyone or try and force their beliefs onto others.

I don't believe all Christians are liars, hypocrites or the worst people on earth but I do believe they are judgy and forceful with their beliefs. I think their beliefs are not based on any logic. But a belief doesn't make anything a fact.

• poldi2

Some might, based on some of the lies and threats posted here by Christians.

But most atheists have learned to simply dismiss the claims, lies, and hatred of Christians since its not important.

• Nous

All DECENT people are appalled at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others!

No other religion is so hateful towards others!

So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!

• cosmo
      3 weeks agoReport

Uh, actually Islam is more hateful toward others.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

And the most annoying.

There are many that call themselves Christians but they are not. A real Christian tries to do what they are told in the scriptures. Yes, at times they fail as we all do, but they continue to try.

I saw this great answer a few weeks ago...

Here is the answer atheism provides

"We see no compelling evidence that there are any gods".

If this answer does not satisfy the question

Then the question is unrelated to atheism.

~

• Doc

No. In all fairness to lump all of them together like that is wrong. I was raised Christian, but never really took the matter seriously. It took the fundamentalist and creationism nut jobs to burn the Last of what little faith I had. They're the lairs, the evil hypocrites. Others are entitled to they beliefs. But religion has its place and should respect it's boundaries.

Just take the pamphlet!

Not all of them. It seems to be mostly the fundamentalists who are liars, hypocrites and evil.