Homework?

It's just after 9 pm where I'm at, and I'm already super tired. I have 3 assignments due on sunday, plus a test tomorrow morning. Do I stay up late and try to finish an assignment, or just go to bed?? (I'm asking this cause I honestly dont trust my own judgement at this point)

I don't get it. How can you have assignments due on Sunday? Maybe you have to submit it through the computer.

Do the assignment that is worth the most points and has the greatest impact on your grade.

• Jeff

Go to bed. Work on the assignment after the test.

If you have tIll Sunday for your assignments then maybe work on them starting tommorow? I think you will be fine unless they are projects but even in that case just prepare for your test and sleep before 12 . Good luck

Training yourself not to procrastinate and do everything in a timely manner is a wonderful thing, so from now on try not to leave things at the last minute. If you still have the energy and attentiveness to study, you can take maybe another half hour to get your work done. Don't feel bad, we've all done this at one point or another! As for your test, at least cover the important highlights from a study guide if your teacher gave you one, or just skim through the chapter if you have a good memory.

Reported. Your question needs to be in the header where it belongs.

You put "Homework" in the header, you moron. The site doesn't do jack sht. It's completely on you, you absolute idiot.

You do what I literally told you in the second sentence. You will now be mass reported for being a retarded b­itch.

• Emma1 month agoReport

Well what else was I supposed to put, if you're such a genius.