How can I set my ouija board to UK spelling only? I contacted a spirit and he spells everything the American way?

If I have to see the words color, neighbor or offense spelled out like that again I'm going to scream and throw the fecking board out the fecking window. How can I stop this atrocity?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Simple.... you cant. If you have a ouija board and you cant respect the spirit who's trying to talk to you, throw the damn thing out! The spirit cant do what you want it to when it comes to how it spoke and where it was from. Also you MUST say goodbye before you finish any session first! 

Or theres probably a settings button somewhere for you to change the language lol.

But seriously you need to respect the spirits. 

• 4 weeks ago

Obviously you DO NOT KNOW how to read one.. sorry..  don't openly blame the board for anything,, it will open a door that will follow you wherever you go..  this is no joke..  my twin sisters found this out the hard way over 40 years ago,, and they are still tasting it...  you should apologize to the Board, LOUDLY say your "sorry" and then "goodbye"  and never mess with it again...  UNLESS you have a death wish, which it will GLADLY help you out with..   this is no joke..   good luck    never curse the board..

• 4 weeks ago

You can't. You bought an American Ouija, so you're stuck with Yankee English. If you want to use an board from the USA, you gotta learn to talk 'Murican.

You're lucky your board isn't from China. Then you'd be stuck talking only to Bruce Lee, because he's the only dead Chinese guy who speaks English. On the other hand, you'd probably be able to dismember a battle tank with one foot by now.

• 4 weeks ago

Looking at the sh!t you write, I don't think it matters that much when you think about it. Can I have the best answer, please?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you need to move the planchette and click on F8, then "E" and that should set it to UK English. Possible some spook moved it over F8 and "A" which set it that way.

If you ever find the planchette moves by itself just click it on F6 which should return it to the home position.

This question made my day. Not many know about the function keys on them.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Get a Ouija on your cell, or your mobile. Ouija's prefer Z rather than s, could be a Zozo thing.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You need to play the Ouija boards with skeptics instead. Or sceptics. Skeptic or sceptic? Bloody English.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It isn't the board, it's the "spirit", which is a part of your subconscious.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Don't you know, all spirits speak perfect American English

• 1 month ago

Does he have a New York accent too? Does he come from "da Bronx?"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.