Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Stephanie Grisham became the new White House press secretary 107 days ago. Why hasn't she given a press conference yet?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Probably she doesn't want to have to stand up there and lie like Sarah and Spicer did.

• 4 weeks ago

Who is this stephanie

• 4 weeks ago

guess what boys ladies & the 373 genders out there,,he gonna win again,,nothing worked,zero zip nada,nichivo,bupkis,niente, MAGA

you think you have a chance? quit smokin herb,,your pointy heads might clear up

• 4 weeks ago

She should be fired. Twitter is the press secretary and you get up to the date, scratch that, up to the minute press statements from the president himself. If you don’t like that and desire a middle man to give you news from the president, then hopefully you have rabbit ears on top of your tv to get the whitehouse news like you’re stuck in the 90s. Heck, all they’re going to do is read his tweets to you anyways so why hold out?

I’ll know everything 6 hours before you hear it on your ota broadcast while you’re eating your microwave meal for supper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because she's probably the next whistleblower if not one of the secret ones they already claimed they have

• Misty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

this is the best question to appear on yahoo answers. i have been wondering too. I think the guy who works in her office, Hogan is great. i saw him giving one the other day. but what about her?????

• 4 weeks ago

She is partying

• 4 weeks ago

She’s serving at the pleasure of the President.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

A little adventure goes a long way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Actually, I'm really proud of President Trump on this one. I was suggesting this about a year ago.

The White House Press Corp wanted to play Gotcha, Grandstand and argue with the Trump Press Secretaries, not take the info and distribute it. So I suggested Trump just stop having those daily press briefings.....and he did it! He doesn't owe the Trump-hating Press Corp a damn thing!

Trump himself has replaced those with his personal pressers he does while walking to or from Marine One. That way the Press Corp isn't on camera and they don't grandstand or argue with Trump, because if they do, he just walks away.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

When people say liberals ruin everything, they are including White House press conferences.

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Ruining a corrupt presidential administration is what we need to do to save the country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.