Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Am I possibly pregnant?

I had unprotected sex and the next day I started spotting later on that day it was really heavy and it lightened up the next day it lasted about three days and my period wasn’t suppose to come for another 2 weeks normally I have cramps before I start my period and I had no symptoms it’s been about 3.5 weeks since I had unprotected sex and I’m having severe cramps, my breasts hurt and are sensitive, I feel lightheaded, nauseous and my urine is darker. I took a pregnancy test around 2 weeks after and the first one was invalid and the second one was negative but I still have pregnancy type symptoms. Am I possibly pregnant? 

heres my answer, if younotice a human inside of you you are indeed pregnanaut

• Byrd

Are you seriously that dumb??

Spotting sometimes can be seen when the fecundated ovum implants in the endometrium, you should have blood work performed to see if you’re really pregnant

Breakthrough bleeding is any bleeding that happens when a period is not expected.  There is no way to know why you had bleeding when you weren't expecting a period unless it becomes a repeating problem that a doctor can diagnose.  Usually, one time of it happening doesn't even need medical attention unless you also had severe pain.  Periods don't come two weeks early.  A period might happen a few days early - but not two weeks early.

Can you be pregnant anyway - Yes, you could be.  That bleeding was not an actual period and there is now way to know if that bleeding flushed out all of his sperm.  That means that there is still a chance that you ovulated in time for his sperm to fertilize the egg.

BUT - there are usually no symptoms of pregnancy until the hormones are also strong enough to show up on a pregnancy test.  Pregnancy hormones cause pregnancy symptoms and if they aren't strong enough to show up on a test, then they also aren't strong enough to be causing any symptoms yet.

At 21 days after sex, a pregnancy test is accurate if you follow the directions.  If you are still getting a negative result at 21 days after sex, then you didn't get pregnant from that day.  

• Jill

Your period came early. It happens. Your cramps now are most likely because you're about to have your period again. If the test was negative then why do you think you could possibly be pregnant? Test again to confirm. If it's negative again then believe it.

filthy whore!!!!!!

• Iddil4 weeks agoReport

Shut up, be brave and show your name if you’re going to start insulting people, troll