My laptop won't charge and shuts down would like to know why?
I have a old laptop hp pavlian g6 Notebook PC it was brought back in 2013. When I have the charger on my laptop plug in its said 0% avaliable (plugged in, not charging) so if i unplug the charger the laptop shuts down and doesn't turn on unless i plug it back in and restart my computer.
- fireflyfliesbyLv 71 month agoBest Answer
"back in 2013"
There's the problem. Time for a new battery.
- WhoLv 71 month ago
battery is f//ked
- Smokies HikerLv 71 month ago
It's likely that the battery is old enough that it needs to be replaced.
- stan lLv 71 month ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Sasha WhitefurLv 71 month ago
Bad battery, very likely.
- StephenWeinsteinLv 71 month ago
Maybe the battery is bad.
- GregLv 71 month ago
You could try a new battery.