Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Is Subway safe to eat?

Does Subway take care of their meat well to make sure it doesn’t have any bacteria on it? How often does food poisoning happen from subway?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I don’t see sny difference btw fast food chains

• 3 weeks ago

yes its better than mcdonalds and all those other fast food places

• 3 weeks ago

I've heard its healthy for u

• 3 weeks ago

Safe yes, your immune system can take care of most things bad like germs. Any fast food place does not follow their own hygiene procedures so they keep things too long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Subway doesn't take very good to begin with unless you are getting a Sandwich that is 80% sauce and 20% meat and bread.

• 4 weeks ago

yep. we eat there once in awhile 

• 4 weeks ago

ive never had food poisoning from subway but it alll dpends on each subway resturant

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Is any. Restaurant food safe to eat?

• Mic
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

The food at Subway is definitely safe to eat. Any food offered at restaurants must meet a certain standard from the government in order to be sold. Eating subway will not harm you unless you are allergic to something specific.

For true healthy food, you will need to make it yourself or go to a fine dining place!

• 4 weeks ago

Subway is incredibly unsafe to eat. They pay off the health inspectors because they don't clean anything. I've had food poisoning many a time from Subway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.