How do I stop eating lip scrubs?

My parents bought me a lip scrub for Christmas a year ago because they remembered me talking about them ( I saw it on Queer Eye ). It was fine for a few days and was a very nice lip scrub, it's only when I licked it off one time that the problems started. It tastes very nice and I don't think there's anything in it that's harmful?? It's stated that it is vegan and all-natural, which is also concerning because if it is safe for me to eat that means I don't have any real consequences for my actions. I wouldn't really consider this too much of an issue but I want to actually use my lip scrub for the right reason. 

You just stop eating it lol

If you keep eating it youll eventually run out and wont have anymore of it so then youll suffer with a craving for something you cant even have anymore, plus the regret of wasting it, best to stop it before it becomes worse