Can you help me with a Fairy Tail and Skyrim Crossover fanfiction?

I have already decided that I am going to take Wendy Marvell from the Fairy Tail universe and stick her into the Skyrim universe at the point of the vanilla start of the game. She is going to be getting there by accident(she would not willingly leave her world without her friends in Fairy Tail with her). My question is how will I do this, or by what means will she 'accidentally end up' at the vanilla start of Skyrim? By some kind of new villain? Perhaps a spell gone wrong? And what arc of Fairy Tail should this occur during, because I plan to eventually make a sequel to the original fanfiction, after she returns from Skyrim's world with the powers of a dragonborn and perhaps other artifacts and spells from Skyrim's universe. I want to ensure the most interesting sequel possible, so which arc should she disappear from only to come back with the powers of a dragonborn?

This is a troll right? Please tell me this is a troll.

• Julia4 weeks agoReport

Um... No, I was being serious, is there something wrong with having a Fairy Tail/Skyrim crossover story?

Did you mean FAIRY TALE?

• Julia4 weeks agoReport

No, there is an anime named Fairy Tail, spelled exactly like that.