Ben asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 4 weeks ago

How do you invest in an expensive item or eBay or on Amazon? Can some people not afford certain items?

If an item on eBay is expensive, how do you invest in it, if it is over $350, for example? Can some people not afford expensive items for sale on eBay or Amazon?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

OK spending is not investing.

For big ticket spending items I save up for them. I have savings account buckets (capitalone360.com - you can make sub-accounts with different names) for electronics, my remodeling plans, travel, etc. For really big ticket items (my next car, upscaling to a nicer home, my mortgage payoff) I have equity investment accounts. I just add to the various accounts out of my budget based on my financial plan.

• 4 weeks ago

You can't. Nothing listed on eBay or Amazon is listed to invest in. It is "for purchase only". If you can't afford it, then you don't buy it.

• 4 weeks ago

You don't invest in it, you buy it. If you don't have the money, you don't buy it. It doesn't get any simpler than that. Of course there are people who can't afford to buy lots of things.

• 4 weeks ago

Compare prices.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • NA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is not an investment question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.