Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

what date did i most likely get pregnant?

if i had sex on the may 30, june 8, 9, 10th & im currently 20 weeks and 5 days pregnant. my due date is 2/28/20.. which date did i most likey get pregnant ?last period was 5/21/2019

• Byrd

I will consult my Crystal ball

• John P

No, you are "about 20 or 21 weeks pregnant" - trying to guess the exact number od days is something no doctor or midwife should do.

No calculation of dates can point towards the father with certainty, if you had sex with several males in a fairly short period of time. Get the baby DNA tested after it is born, and get all possible males DNA tested. Then you will find out who is the father.

Are you aware that you can actually get pregnant on a day you did NOT have sex.

Sperm can live for up to FIVE DAYS and wait for the egg.

So, the date could be anything between May 30th to June 15th.

Scans and due dates are estimates based on the date of the last period and the size of the fetus in the scans.  These can be off by a few days.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to know exactly what day you became pregnant.