Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

So, Christians, God created everything, right? Did He also create himself?

Best Answer

I have no idea. How's that for Christian honesty? The Bible doesn't say and I cannot comprehend an eternal being fully.

I can't give an answer to you that even I would accept.

...I'm still a disciple of Jesus Christ.

No, he didn't. No, he didn't.

He is eternal which means no beginning and no end

• Enigma

Dig dis troot,bish: He always was and always will be.

I see you have no understanding of the meaning of eternal. It means no beginning and no end. He is everlasting.

Although the concept of an eternal God may be hard to grasp, we can see that it makes sense.

If someone else had created God, that person would be the Creator.

As the Bible explains, God is the one who created all things. Furthermore, we know that the universe at one time did not exist. Genesis 1:1, 2

Where did it come from? Its Creator had to exist first. He also existed before there were any other intelligent beings, such as his only-begotten Son and the angels. Colossians 1:15

Clearly, then, he existed alone first. He could not have been created; nothing was in existence that could have created him.

Our own existence and that of the entire universe testifies to the existence of an eternal God.

The One who put our vast universe in motion, the One who established the laws to control it, must have always existed.

Only he could have breathed life into everything else.

Via Special Pleading they will insist that bibel-god can break every rule they say everything else must obey ...

Cos they and their god are special 😎

~

• Mankind created god in their image, which is why god is vengeful, jealous, violent and angry.

You make a valid point.

God did not create himself.

Typically in Christianity God is perceived as the philosophical "First Cause", the only thing to have always existed, the only thing that did not come from some other thing.

Christians who say

- God created everything

are carelessly overlooking God himself.

• A C

God is eternal.  No need for creation.