why does my router keep acting up/disconecting wifi?

sory i no ive asked this before but i thot i had fix the issue. i alredy no wat the issue is n its wit this dam modem/router. i hav the SBG6580 motorola modem router. i was first having problems wit my galaxy note 4 wifi. the speed would always drop. so i changed the band from 2.4ghz to 5. it looked like problem solved. couple days later it acts up again. so i go in and change the bandwidth from 20Mhz to 40. again same thing works for a while then acts up. now i go in n change the mode from a/n mode to n only mode. man i thot i was in the dam clear i mean problems all solved freakin 300Mbps on my freakin phone thats crazy. here coms the next day. i bring out my laptop i run it for about 8hrs. the wifi on this router jus shuts down/disconects. are u freakin kidin me? man wat a piece of s..... does anyone hav a solution to this bs? spare me this dam hedache pls

• wowser

Check for updated firmware for that router.

• David

On checking the reviews on Amazon about 25% of reviews mention the same symptoms you are getting.

What's your download and upload speed?

• fdg_rebel1 month agoReport

on wifi? nothing its disconected. it wont let me conect to my phone