Survey: If you could take a week off from your regular life to immerse yourself in learning something new, what would it be?

Favorite Answer

Last summer I started scuba diving lessons....I would really like to take the time to get better at it.

It would be a foreign language.

John JR Robinson is a session (studio) drummer who was hired by producer Quincy Jones to play drums on Michael Jackson's masterpiece album Off The Wall. I would love to spend a week just learning how to play drums on this particular song...Rock With You. John Robinson makes it look so easy, but I know it's a lot harder than it looks. 

John Robinson is one of the best session drummers of all time. And, for good reason, he's a masterful drummer. 

See John Robinson in action playing drums on Rock With You, in the link in the Comment section below. 

• Canines

John JR Robinson, Rock With You...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0iuGhQRy0g

A little bit of everything useful.

I don't stay tied to one.

I'd probably start with books on law, nursing and linguistics for dummies.

It's not that I can't do the research in full. But these kinds of books, cut the time spent.