Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 4 weeks ago

How to go over my deportation fear ?

It must be a very terrible experience. 

Whenever i see an officer, i hide. I always have to walk in disguise, ever keep the curtains closed. They would take me away from my citizen children.

4 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    The only way would be to remove the issue; ie change your status.

    Speak to an immigration lawyer about your options.

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Your children are also a citizen of your country, so no reason to go home and take them with you..........

  • 4 weeks ago

    YOUR Fault if you violated visa/immigration laws. Go back to your own country. And take your kids with you! Your children hold birthright citizenship in YOUR country of citizenship. Get your kids passports from your country, but their tickets, and take them with you. You would only be separated from your children by YOUR actions.

    • 4 weeks agoReport

      If i wanted to come back i wouldn't have moved.

  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Good. They should deport you and your kids too. Kids born to NON citizens should never become a citizen just because the parent was good at breaking and entering a country illegally.

    • ibu guru
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

      Children always hold birthright citizenship in their parents' country of citizenship wherever born. Your kids are citizens of YOUR country. Get their passports from your country & take them home with you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.