Why do colleges still exist?

And if it's a must to get a job, why do we have to pay for it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Why do we have to pay for it? I guess you can vote for Democrats. They’re making pie in the sky “free” promises all the time. It’s utter nonsense; taxpayers (you, me, and everyone else) foot the bill.

• 1 month ago

So doctors and other healthcare professionals will know how to take care of their patients.

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

When we say something is "free", do you know what that actually means? It means that hardworking taxpayers foot the bill. Nothing is ever actually free. The money still has to come from somewhere.

• 1 month ago

You pay for it because you benefit.

Source(s): I paid for my education
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In the UK Most Universities are made Up of colleges

In the USA Most colleges are made up of schools

so no colleges no Higher Learning

• 1 month ago

University degrees are not a "must" to get a job, just particular sorts of jobs. Or to become an educated person capable of evaluating, assessing, appreciating knowledge of various types. You want to be long-haul truck driver, you pay for driving school.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It’s all your choice.

• 1 month ago

You must eat to live, but you have to pay for the food. Having a need for something does not obviate the requirement to pay for that something.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because we cant put any retard to take jobs like doctors and engineers, would be a disaster, they must have knowlodge (idk how to spell this sh1t)

Anyways you have to pay it because teachers are actually working hard to teach you.

• Frederick1 month agoReport

Still 12 years of book study, while you could've been working and making money.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

because the rest of the world follows the US in their endless conquest to suck the most money possible out of citizens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.