What type of spirit are you?

Are a guidance or an evil force? What are your powers?

An enlightened one

Well the christians say that I am an evil spirit Bc I don’t believe in their god so I guess that I’ll have to take that

• ~

I fall into

Physical patterns

Shattered,

By chaos

--Oblivion.

Loved and love

Held together

--Therein.

Right and wrong

--Fallible.

Moving with physics

--Actual.

• Mattie

The wayward wind type of spirit that likes to wander and never settle down. 

• Fireball is mainly vodka, with a bit of whiskey thrown in for good measure.

Her power is making ridiculous statements, such as seagulls die because they don’t know how to read, Jesus was able to fly in the air despite the fact that he didn’t have a car, and a few people voted during the last hour of the presidential election which proves evolution is false. She also claims that anybody who doesn’t love Trump should be deported to China.

However I am not really sure that stupidity can be classified as a superpower.

I am an ancient soul who hates modern society and thinks it's stupid and wishes we could return to the ancient times.

• David

I try my best to expound on The Word of God.I love The Bible as my best source for a myriad of experiences. I've had my mountain tops and my valley's. Yet never once has my Faith been shaken. I've taken beatings yet never once beaten down.My heart loves The Word so much that I believe that is why I've gotten so far in the mysteries. Also I stick to my guns and have been given wisdom and revelation enough so as to never even coming close to any doubt. So also have I failed the Lord in my behavior. Having been delivered from smoking to one day smoke again. I've had to repent of a lot. Yet once set free I've notice that I'm free indeed. If were faithful and confess He is faithful to forgive. I've noticed that Jesus's mercy and grace is renewed everyday! Noway am I a perfect man yet I'm not an evil man. JBY

• Mog

I like rabbits 🐇

Those who reject Jesus as their Lord God and Savior are spiritually dead....They are walking zombies unaware of their spiritual condition.

• Glenn S
      1 month agoReport

Both my mother and father are in heaven with Jesus.....Their spirit was brought alive when they gave over their life to Jesus, their Lord and Savior. Someday soon I will join them.

Not spirit.

Silly monkey.

--

Regards,

John Popelish