Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Victims of global warming fraud?

A family in the Netherlands was found living isolated in a cellar because they were expecting the “end of time” to occur. Authorities discovered that the family had been living in the “enclosed space” for up to seven years and were cloistered there because they expected a cataclysm to befall the world.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

This is what Climate Change/Global Warming/ The Sky is Falling Propaganda does to the indoctrinated mush for brains sheeple! Are they related to Greta?!

• 4 weeks ago

How the global warming conspiracy threatens your future?

• 4 weeks ago

So? GW had nothing to do with it, but nice try. Republican nutters have been forecasting the end of the world for centuries. Remember those three morons who sealed their house up with duct tape and plastic because Homeland "Security" told them thats how to protect themselves against chemical attack.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Netherlands is Nederland in their native tongue. It means the same as English. These people are living in the Nether regions.

A dictionary search produces

the lowest or furthest parts of a place, especially with allusion to hell or the underworld.

used euphemistically to refer to a person's genitals and buttocks.

plural noun: one's nether regions

I guess if you live there, it seems that you would have a higher stress level than those living in some other not so nether regions. In reality, they took relatively worthless land and worked their nethers off and became one of the wealthiest and freest people on the planet. All it took was one man putting his finger in a dike (is that a nether region?), and they were good to go. Sorry I must be in one of those gotta go home moods, but I really do admire them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The Planet has a FEVER!!!!!!!!

Life can/will exist below the "frost line", EH?

• 4 weeks ago

Or maybe they were devout Christians. Haven't Christians been hollering about the "End of the World" for about 2000 years? There's ALWAYS some preacher trying to scare people, and then asking for donations so they can bring the "message of repentance to the rest of the world." Do you remember the Y2K bug, and then "2012?"

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I will answer here, since Yahoo Joker hates the truth.

I doubt that they were expecting global warming to be "the end." The very last place where you would want to be when the sea level rises would be a cellar in the Netherlands. 

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Or, more likely, right-wing religious nutbars.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, they heard trump was going to buy The Netherlands.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

AOC should try that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

More victims of one of Al Gore's scams. Probably thought that if they stayed in the basement that Al Gore's ozone hole wouldn't deform them into walkers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.