Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Thoughts on the people who eat McDonalds everyday?

• Manny
    Best Answer

They are living the life. I would like to have the money to eat there everyday until I die, LOL.

Source(s): My heart races just thinking about it; and no, it's not the cholesterol…

That's unhealthy hun.

Many seniors meet at McDonald's every day for breakfast or just coffee. I never ate there every day, but I did stop by about twice a week. Not everything on the menu is unhealthy to eat daily, since McDonald's has tried making healthier food in the last decade or so. Nowadays, everything we eat has some negative nutritional value, but we still eat it anyway. 

McDonald's is a restaurant many of us grew up eating on a weekly basis, so it's only natural that we continue going as adults. 

I went to McDonald's twice last week. Why? The McRib is back! I saw the poster for the McRib and tossed a few seniors and kids out of the way to place my order. I won't let the worthless get in my way of those seasonal McRibs. 

Wonders how they can afford it!

They may become fat and stupid like Trump.

not healthy at all, they are asking for more health problems later in life

they are lazy and need to cook their own food cause every day is way to much to eat bad food..the chips are bad ,the burgers ok as its just a bun with small amount of meat and salad on it..

• Robin

lucky they can afford to

• Aaron

Waste of money. Junk food. Bad for your health and far more expensive than what you could spend cooking a meal at home.

• Jill

They should be more adventurous. Variety is the spice of life.