Survey: Have you ever traveled to Cleveland, Ohio?
- RickLv 65 months agoFavorite Answer
You mean, hell?
* "Cleveland sucks" joke successfully delivered*
- daljack -a girlLv 74 months ago
Yes....one of my sisters got her doctorate from a college there.....so I went.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 74 months ago
No, I haven't hun.
- 4 months ago
I was born in cleveland ohio and I have been there so many countless times. The city has its ups and downs. Personally I'm not a big browns fan but I have always wanted to see the cleveland indians. I have been to the rock and roll hall of fame and I loved it! Jack Casino is in downtown and I have heard good things on it. Theres also the botanical garden, metroparks, and the aquarium. However there are parts of cleveland that are not safe at all. The ghetto part of cleveland people are getting murdered, raped, or assaulted every day for the most part.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 74 months ago
Yes I went to a baseball game there once
- DRDEATHLv 74 months ago
no one in their right mind would go there
- audreyLv 75 months ago
Lived 50 miles from there for 52 years. It's a big crowded noisy congested place. But there is lots to see and do there.
- KathyLv 75 months ago
I have never been there.
- LynnmarieLv 75 months ago
I passed through it twice.
- NiniLv 75 months ago
Yes, why do you ask?