Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Would the England football team have no racist problems if they fielded a team of English men?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Of course they wouldn't. Europeans are white not black, Africans are black not white and it's high time liberals realised this. British liberals played hell with South African whites insisting the blacks should be on top, shame they don't adopt the same attitude at home.

• Red1 month agoReport

You've said Africans are "black not white" but then refer to "South African whites".
      Europeans white not black??

• 1 month ago

Japs express surprize when they see chavshere

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends what you mean by "English". There have always been some dark-skinned people in this country - one of the Roman legions guarding Hadrian's wall was from North Africa, and the soldiers were encouraged to get to know local lasses, marry them and settle down. So if you have any ancestry from northern England one od those soldiers could feature in your ancestry somewhere.

And later there were all those invasions by Vikings from Scandinavia, and Germans form Saxony (Anglo-Saxons), not to mention the Normans, and French Protestants after they suffered persecution in France 340 years ago. So, really, how "English" are you, speaking a language which started in Germanic lands, and was later mixed with French and Latin and Indian and Spanish and Arabic etc words?

• Katie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They did field team of men BORN in England.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No the opposite, they'd be shunned if they refused to field black players 

• 1 month ago

They did, and they did.

But what I think is that instead of 'snowflaking-out', racist chants and gestures should weld the team even closer together and give them impetus to give their racist opponents' team a drubbing. Which of course is exactly what they did.

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, but racists are so dumb, they can't see a winning horse when it's black.

• 1 month ago

They ARE English, that's how they play for England. Ignore the lying whore that first answered, it only knows about women's football because most of them are married to their team members and she is really INTO that!.

Edit...Oh look, the dieseldyke whore is even lying about it's lies, first it said I was homosexual and now it says that I'm a predator of little girls. She can't be two faced, because if she was, she wouldn't be wearing the one she is now! If ever there was a danger to little girls, it's the self confessed dieseldyke herself. By the way, there are only two freaks that I know of, Wankerbiker and YOU, the female Wankerbiker.

Edit...This is obviously yet another of the dieseldyke's racist questions. No one else calls them "third world savages" and that coming from a supporter of racist Bulgaria, itself trying desperately to climb out of it's third world status.

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Be careful Big Dianne, that female canine dieseldyke likes young girls, she could ruin your reputation!

• 1 month ago

They do field a team of English players

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

what boring gammon chav team that would be

england 0 latvia 7

england 0 egypt 4

england 0 wales11

england 0 di best answer 100%

• 1 month ago

There was no talk of racism when all footballers were white British so we should return to those days.

Oh, look, our resident Prince of Perversion is telling lies about me again because I exposed him for supporting Muslim paedophiles. You can quite clearly see he's a danger to children by his disgusting comments and is obviously obsessed with young girls, He takes any opportunity to mention them and gets the freaks on his side like the troll, Big Dianne.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Prnce of Perversion is a paedophile obsessed with children, male or female. He is 70% homosexual just to clarify my answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.