Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 weeks ago

My belly button is so deep ?

It’s so round and deep and ugly, it makes me feel sick! My friend said to me at the beach I had a really big belly button and it made me notice it more and feel self conscious. I feel the wind blow into it and my ex boyfriend used to say he wanted to put his dick in it, it’s so gross can I have surgery to make it smaller? 

Best Answer

i would ask your doctor about it

THAT IS A GOOD THING AS IT MEANS MORE HOLES TO PLAY WITH

any hole is a goal

Send a spelunking team investigate.

A lot of guys go bonkers over a deep innie navel. You may come to be pleasantly surprised by it.

• nalla

Sounds like a bonus to me, a choice of pleasure holes why r u moaning, unless someone is in one of them now

• audrey

See a plastic surgeon. But your insurance won't pay a penny toward such a ridiculous operation. If your belly button is the worst thing in your life, consider yourself very lucky.

It's just a belly button! Are your serious? Who cares what it looks like? Has it somehow affected your friendships? No. Has it affected your relationship? No. Has it affected your career? No.

There are so many things in life to worry about that a belly button.