Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 4 weeks ago

Do you think one day rap music will be owned by people from India?

Black people currently own rap music, but because of so much racism and discrimination music companies like MTV want to take it away from them and instead give it to white people. So will white people take over rap one day? MTV has tried to make this happen but everyone alse of color has dissaproved of this as a sign upset. So White people taking over will never happen. What about Mexican/Latinos? That would make sense. They grow up the same way black people do. But due to a rivarly between Blacks and Latinos, blacks would never allow Latinos to take over HipHop. What about Chinese People/Asians? The US has never game them a chance in general, in movies shows or music. So them taking over rap will never happen. That leaves people from India. They are the fastest growing nation in the world and the only ones that look similiar to black people. Rap music would start growing big in thier country and eventually all over the world. So in the end people from India would own rap music and no one would seem to have a problem with it.

Best Answer

I don’t think India can own rap music since it’s such an international genre. Currently the US owns it. Most producers are black but white companies own the rights. I’m going to say that rap is like a pie and each group owns a piece. Blacks own the underground, Hispanics own the Chicano scene, Whites own the mainstream, India,China,South Korea, Japan, etc. Own the international scene

No its the fake white jews who own it now and forever

• Fucccc the Khazars. Real Jews are Black. Israelites are blacks, Hispanics, Native and Seminole Indians.

• blank

No one owns Rap

People Rap across the world. People of pretty much almost every race Raps.

anything is possible, you never know

LOL!!!! " Rowing down the river Ganges sippin on gin and juice".

Personally? I don't think Indians and music mix very well. They always sound like they are praying to allah as far as I can tell! (It is an analogy. I know Indians do not pray to allah!)