Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

I went out with my grandpa today and he asked a girl for a kiss and she said to him 'get away from me you perve?

Then she ran away. I felt very angry at her for talking to my grandpa that way. I really felt like punching her one in the face. What should I do to make my grandpa feel better about the situation?

7 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Tell him it's okay, & then give him a kiss. Go Find the girl and punch her in the face and take a picture of her black eye/s. and show it 2 ur grandpa and then take him out for some frozen yoghurt ...

  • A C
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    Nothing.  Or you could just calmly explain to grandpa that what he said to the girl was not appropriate.  But then tell him not to feel bad about it.  I doubt he feels bad about it anyway.  He probably has forgotten all about it.  Short term memory loss, ya know. 

    Or you could buy him an ice cream cone. 

  • 2 months ago

    Nice story...............

  • 2 months ago

    Cool story, bro.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    Find her, punch her in the face, take a photo. then show your grandpa!

  • 2 months ago

    Your relationship with your grandpa is suspect and not healthy

  • 2 months ago

    Give him a kiss

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.