Why does wwe pamper aka spoil to Brock Lesnar? Does WWE give championships to Brock?

I hate Brock lesnar he’s worse than John Cena.

• Brock Lesnar draws Fans to WWE Live Events and he sells a lot of merchandise. How many Wrestlers does WWE Shop sell Merchandise for a Wrestler for Specific Cities? Brock Lssnar is the only one these days. You can buy The Same Burn It Down Merchandise in any City in The World, but you can buy Brock Lesnar Suplex City Shirts for each City Brock Lesnar has made an appearance in over the last few years.

I am pissed too. I am canceling my wwe network and from now on I will only watch 80s mid south

I believe the reason would be that whether people like it or not Brock Lesnar is still a larger draw than the majority of the AEW, NJPW, ROH, MLW, WWE, etc. rosters combined. Glad to see your one of those 'Cena Sux' bandwaggoners too.

I feel strongly that world titles should not be held by part-timers