How do I become a seller at local craft fairs? ?

I live in the Portland, OR metro area and I do a bunch of knitting.  I do have an Etsy store, but I am also interested in selling stuff at local craft fairs since it’s about to become Christmas shopping season.  Any tips on getting “in” on that circuit?  How do I find out about these shows so that I can become a seller for them?  Or do you know of any local holiday craft fairs in the tri-county area? 

• drip
    Best Answer

You usually can contact them on their web site.

Google holiday craft fairs for last year.

Apply to become one

You need to contact the organizers. They'll likely have a form you need to fill out and a fee you have to pay. Around here, the church run craft shows are by far the least expensive ($20 per table or in some cases free with a percentage being donated back to the church). Other, 'professionally organized' events can run $100 to $200 per table so make sure you have profit margins to cover that cost.

• DIEGO.

this is a good question!

• NONAME

they are not cheap...about $100 per show to enter...plus the setup is all yours...and you have to apply weeks in advanced..google art shows near you