Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Is it possible for a 64 year old woman to fall in love with a 24 year old woman?

She wrote this poem in her email drafts. I wish it was about me and that I was the inspiration behind her words.

"I found serenity, the sky, and the land of truth, milk and honey feeling glorious true love forever and together, valuing our winning kisses into infinity."

Best Answer

Yes. But in YOUR case, no. The poem is stupid, & the pic you posted has nothing to do with your inane question. You can't suddenly say that this woman is the same person as the lady you've been obsessed with for months, because you already posted all those pics of some stranger's back. And, even in those pics, the person in it isn't 64 years old. If you want to make your trolling more believable, show us a pic of yourself with the object of your desire in the background. I know you'd be too scared to ask her to pose in a selfie with you, but at least try getting in the same frame. It might make her notice you.

• 1 month agoReport

If you want some positive attention, sweet Flyaway; come up with a new subject for your questions. You have an imagination girl, use it.

The feeling experienced around love are not age-specific, nor are they dictated by age. If the love is felt, the love exists.

I guess it's possible.

anything is possible

• `

How many times are you going to ask this question?

great poem i will say, as far as if someone with those ages can fall in love, of course, they can. if you know she is single and also a lesbian you have a chance with her.

anyone can fall in love with someone it is finding someone that will reciprocate your feelings that is hard.

Don't feed the troll. Reported.