- 1 month ago
- it is rare for anyone to be able to find drinkable raw milk (exception natural-healthy farms and mountain crew)
- there is/are some portion/s at some farms that go/es directly for "cold dry" milk for powders (but is rare to find because of higher technology required and lot testings and very careful procedures - in one word rare)
- there are plenty of mountain farmers with even goat milk which is much healthier and they drink some fresh as is, I know few, and they make some white cheeses with the rest, they are all healthier than many many, but you should know what you do and with what you feed the 'friends'.
If you had been offered from some of the mentioned, it is more than worth (sometimes even x5-x10 normal price is more than worth from time to time). Otherwise, stick with the foods that make you healthier.
- 1 month ago
Not, you even find raw milk which unfit to drink.
- KerriLv 41 month ago
Raw milk is potentially dangerous. It is not regulated so it could be full of pathogens. Unless it’s your own cow and you know your cow is healthy and you handle the milk right (temperature and storage) it’s best not to risk drinking it.Source(s): Nurse
- TavyLv 71 month ago
No, it could be full of bugs. I lived next to a farm in the UK, the cows teats are covered in S++++t, they are given a quick wipe off with a cloth then out comes the milk.All the milk goes into one container, heaven knows how many bugs are in there. Milk is pasteurised for a reason.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ByrdLv 71 month ago
Where would you even find raw milk which really means unfit to drink
- River EuphratesLv 71 month ago
No - it's stupid.
- MarkLv 71 month ago
Not unless you thoroughly dislike that taste of Pasteurised milk.