I would like a really powerful pellet (pistol ) and not a rifle for pest controll.?

I would like a powerfull pellet pistol for pest control because I dont want to be carrying a big damn rifle just for 1 job. It dont matter what the pellet gun is powered with. I just dont know what gun is good. Price dont matter also.

Crossman and Benjamin have some decent pistols that will do the job.

Rodents and such, indoors, .177 will work.

Outside and vermin like weasel you might think .22. Something that will push a pellet 900 ft/s or more.

Beyond that lays .17 rimfire and the rodent caps will get the job done nicely.

• Robin

buy a single shot Thompson Centre in 410

Anything made by Nerf or Fisher-Price should be perfect for your maturity level.

• C_F_45

The Crosman 1377(.177) or 1322(.22) recommended by "L.N." is a good one, if you add.

1 - Crosman 1399 shoulder stock

2 - Steel breech(for mounting a scope)

3 - A longer barrel(increase power)

4 - Flat piston(increase power)

Or, as I said two weeks ago when you asked a similar Q

.25 caliber AirForce Talon / over 50ft-lbs of muzzle energy.

• L.N.

Crossman American Classic. It's a multi-pump, single shot .177 pistol. Very accurate and shoots pellets or BBs. The older ones were better of course, as with most things, but the new ones still shoot well.