Did you know the footage of Turks attacking Kurds in Syria is actually footage from a gun range in Kentucky? ABC lied to us.?

Was that fake news or not?

Best Answer

Much footage from conflict zones is faked particularly when someone has just made a change to the status quo. For instance, they might be threatening to remove troops.

Then the Military Industrial Complex coordinate with politicians and the CIA and any CIA-controlled forces on the ground to carry out some false flag attacks or to make a heart-rending video - usually involving children.

Works every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kMAuqGcD8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

Most footage on the news is fake. I ve always wondered if it is deliberate, or just incompetence.

• I as well. It could be they were sent that footage by a troll and the MSM ran with it with no fact checking. It has happened before. Or it could be an agenda. I lean towards the latter in light of corporate stance on Hong Kong fiasco. The left sides with China.

It was a mistake by ABC and of course you're going to make this into a conspiracy to benefit your MORON in the White House.......... Is that what's behind this question................ Then why did YOUR IDIOT send Erdegon a letter threatening him with economic sanctions?

• I didn't vote for Trump, as he's a neocon. Do you usually make accusations without first investigating? 

All news outlets have screwed up at times. ABC, unlike Fox who rarely admits wrong doings, at least admitted it and apologized.

• J. c
      1 month agoReport

A "mistake" yeah sure. And "weapons of mass destruction" was just a "mistake" also. You deep state trolls are useless.

I haven't seen it

• Ted K

ABC screwed up--but you DO realize, don't you, that there are other news sources that haven't? Of course you do, but you'll cherry-pick whatever is convenient for your narrative, and pretend to yourself that what you've cherry-picked is representative of EVERYTHING you oppose.

ABC said it was a "mistake" and publicly apologized. Did you know about that too? Are you saying you don't really believe Turkey is attacking the Kurds? Do you believe the Kurds are worse than Isis like Trump suddenly said? 

• @I Was Wrong Once

You've been wrong twice now. Fox lies as well, and there is proof of them doing so and not making a correction. Do you know how to use a search engine? 

Yet it's fake news. They should be sued a d taken off the air

Yeah.

They even had to edit out the families watching, and taking cell phone pics.

And democrats still insist it isn't fake news.

• Ted K
      1 month agoReport

"...democrats still insist it isn't fake news."  Since that is just made-up bullsh!t, then that would answer your naive question as to why 4 TDs.  Any other mysteries too complex for your simple mind, just ask.  We're here to help.

• -j.

I have no idea how ABC could be that stupid, but if you think the Kurds really aren't being attacked by the Kurds then I don't know what to tell you.

• J. c
      1 month agoReport

Kurds killing Kurds and Turks and Armenians and other people is nothing new. They are all scum.