Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

When cops do martial law and take away guns, do they kick in doors and shoot dogs, then search your house or apartment, slap your family?

Or is that just youtube paranoia?

How about after Katrina? And Boston marathon?

Martial law the tv show you mean 2001 that's a good show

• james

No. In America that is normal every day police work. Under martial law with no constrains on them. Can not even think of how mad dog they would go. Have to open the pits of prison & make those your police to get them back under control.

When martial law is declared post this again and I'll answer depending on the circumstances.

You have some serious mental problems Skippy. Cops don't DO martial law. They follow safety procedures when entering a suspected drug den or house where there is known criminal activity. Why you are calling upon the Boston Marathon and Hurricane Katrina as examples is beyond me, but if you are trying to spin those tragedies into some police brutality story you are insane.

• "Excuse me, Sir, do you have any guns in the house?"

"No, I don't need them. I'm a ghost."

"Thank you, Sir.  I'm sorry to have troubled you."

"That's quite all right officer. Good evening."

• abdul

That's what the FBI did to Randy Weaver on Ruby ridge in Idaho. They shot his dog, they shot his 10 year old son in the back while he was running, and they shot his wife while she was holding their baby in the doorway of their home. That was Bill Clinton and Janet Reno. The same pair who brought us the massacre at Waco.

"Martial law" was not declared or enforced either after Katrina or after the Boston bombing. You don't seem to have a clue what "martial law" means.

Idk if you vote Democrap you'll find out when they come to your house and try to take you to the gulag for thinking different than the government.

When have cops ever done that?