Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 4 weeks ago

Are there many people that live in Northern California?

I know that Los Angeles in Southern California has many people and I’m familiar of San Francisco is a City in Northern California. But we are moving from Toronto to a suburb in Northern California. I’m wondering if there are many people in The Bay Area or in Northern California?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Yes, there are many in the Bay Area.

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

It depends on the area, but SF itself is nearing one million in population and the SF Bay Area is somewhere around 10-12 million.

• 4 weeks ago

The Bay Area is 9 counties (Solano, San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Sonoma, Santa Clara and Napa) that total over 8 million people. Counties like Alameda and Santa Clara have well over a million people. San Jose and San Francisco both have about a million residents each. Napa and Marin counties are smaller and only have around 200k residents. Most of Northern California is rural outside of the Bay Area.

• 4 weeks ago

You can google the name of the place you're moving to, or any place at all, and find out how many people live there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes. Northern California (including the Bay Area) has more people than all of Ontario!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

All of California has many people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.