why did trump commit treason?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

He doesn't care. His whores in Congress will support him no matter what he does. The less-informed people in our society are not aware of the long-term harm he has created.

• 1 month ago

Because you are too gullible in what you listen too. State just WHAT you think he did and that was treasonous. That will expose just how little you understand the issues involved.

• 1 month ago

I am getting really tired of the misuse of the word "treason" by all sides. It is narrowly defined with a standard of proof in our constitution. He has harmed US interests but that is not treason as defined in law. Trump is probably one of the worst offenders in the loose use of treason. He seems to think anyone opposing him is an act of treason. Buffoons here misusing it are one thing. For the POTUS to misunderstand and misuse is cause for deep concern.

• Richard
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I consider Russia, North Korea, ISIS, China, Hezbollah, Iran, and several other countries and terrorist organizations to be enemies of the US. He has given aid and comfort to several of them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because your mom fornicates with your pet ferret.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why did you shove a pineapple up yerBum? 

Wait, you didn't? 

Same, same. 

• 1 month ago

Well let's see... Why did Obama commit treason? Who did bush commit treason? Why did Clinton commit treason?...

• 1 month ago

i dont think he did, i think people just lie about him

• 1 month ago

Because Trump is amoral.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He didnt , Manning did Treason

• 1 month ago

Because he is a thinskinned fascist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.