Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Let's say I accept the religion of Global Warming. Okay, "I BELIEVE!!!" ... Now what?

Update:

'

I mean, that's it, right? Because I don't see a gall-dang thing anyone's doing after confessing their sin of not believing, going all the way, wearing the T-shirt & festooning the car with stickers.

What else? 

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

“Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced — a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."

Now is where we take your wealth and give it to Soros and his buddies. Then we 'reorient' you or turn you into a mind-numbed zombie who can't think for himself and subject you into slavery. It is all in the formula and the truth of the matter is, that it will not make the world better one iota, but it will make tyrannical leaders like Al Gore more powerful.

• 4 weeks ago

You perpetually have 10 years left until the end of all things.

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

That's what deniers have, because they're unable to understand what they read and hear.

• 4 weeks ago

If you think Global Warming advice is a religion I think you need to chill. Sorry if you find the weather is far too hot to do that though. There is a lot you can do at a personal level to help the planet though; stop land cleaning, grow more trees, walk instead of drive and cease breathing.

• 4 weeks ago

Then you can believe that bald is a hair color, and not smoking is a habit!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Now you start asking what your elected officials are doing about it.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Once you believe, you will then have to worship at Algore's feet. When he kicks you in the nads, you have to tell him "thank you sir can I have another." Repeat as necessary until you are a useless drone. At that point, the AGW followers will all pat you on the back and you can move on to become a certified planetary crusader, saving our planet from capitalism and freedom.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

He is a snake oil salesman like Greta

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fool - just go home and shoot yourself, that'll be a big help

republicans are total losers.....

• 4 weeks ago

guess time will tell, you'll find out

• 4 weeks ago

You begin by worshiping the child Greta Thunberg, forsake your heathen ways and follow her precepts. LOL

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Now see what you can do on an individual level, and vote Democrat so that something can be done at state and federal levels.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.