is it weird for me to date a 17 year old who's my brothers best friend?

hi, so i'm 13 and I just started dating my brother's 17 year old friend. I told my best friend, and she thought it was weird. he wants to do the nasties with me but I don't think I should because I don't think I should have a child until i'm at least 14. so should I break up with him?

sorry I meant im 14 and I want a child at 15

• Linda

I don't believe you. First your 13 and now you're 14. I think you're a troll.

Illegal for 17 yr. old to date anyone under 16. He could get arrested for 'sexual assault' just kissing you. Statutory rape for any sexual conduct with you.

• Foofa

If he won't stop pressuring you for sex of course you should break up with him. This is why older teens have no business dating younger teens. One wonders where your parents are.

Another trolling along.. Stay in school, take a shower, and a sex ed course

• NONAME

cmon....troll...the nasties...Jack black nasties?

it might be illegal for him to date you since youre both underage especially if he wants to have sex with you, i would tell your parents and break up with him

No don't do that with anyone until you're married. That's how God designed sex to be.

Hebrews 13:4

“Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”

• Alan H

You are far too young.

Sex with a minor is illegal, too.....but he will want it

have a child now

" I DONT THINK I SHOULD HAVE A CHILD TILL IM 14" break it off right now, he's clearing trying to just use you for sexual reasons I'd advise you to just stop