Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

If a wife slept with many people before marriage including some of her husband's friends, then does it mean sex is not a big deal for her?

So, that means she would not hesitate to sleep with her husband's friends and others after marriage too? And the husband would have to watch silently without complaing? Because many will say that the husband does'nt owe anything from his wife and nor is she her property after marriage. So that means the wife can sleep around like before easily, and the husbabd cant complain as otherwise those people will call him loser, dominator and insecured?

Best Answer

What people do before they take wedding vows is not a sign of how they will behave after taking wedding vows. Before wedding vows, they are Single. After wedding vows they are Married! Those are two very different things.

Why would a man want to marry a woman who already acts like she's married before she is?I'm not sure it's even sane for a young woman to decide that she's always going to act like a married woman when she doesn't even have a boyfriend. Watch out what you think is right/wrong. You might be right/wrong yourself

• history
      1 month agoReport

This wife is ACTIVELY sleeping with her husband's friends and neighbors and who knows who after they've been wed? Crazy. Get rid of her. That's dumb.

• kristy

A ho is a ho. She likes a lot of sex with different guys, that’s not going to change.

Skippy, this same question over and over is boring. Maybe, because you don't like any of the advice you've been given, you should talk to your WIFE about the situation.

Oh no, not this question again! Koushik, you need to get out of this, stop asking this question over and over again. It's not good for you, and it's not good for us.

• Kelly

My husband and I both had lives, including sex lives before we met each other.

He didn't judge me and I didn't judge him. He's not controlling, he doesn't manipulate or shame me for having had sex before him and he's not insecure. He doesn't care who tapped me before, he cares who is now. He works a lot and I work mostly from home, I have ample opportunity to cheat, but I don't.

One guy I was with prior to him is a guy who is a colleague of his. They don't work immediately together because they have different specialties but here and there they have mutual patients so they may have to consult each other, talk on the phone, etc. I saw him recently at an event we were all at and I'm glad I picked the guy I did because time hasn't been good to him, he's way out of shape now and I just said to my husband (who laughed) "at least I had him when he was hot, but he's always been a dink". My husband has an athletic build and a 6 pack of abs, he's in good shape. Aside from that my guy is all around a better man.

We have a healthy relationship & sex life so I have no reason or desire to cheat on him. Sex isn't the biggest part of our relationship. We have both offer and expect mutual respect & trust. He's good to me. He doesn't treat me like I owe him access to my body now and never has. We have a lot in common, we do a lot together, we parent similar and he still treats me the same way he did when we were dating. He takes care of me when I'm sick and everything in between.

• Kelly
      1 month agoReport

Difference between you and him is... he's not alone.

obviously she likes to sleep around

just means that she was sexually active

• Koushik1 month agoReport

So, she will continue to be sexually active .And once she gets bored of it she will come back to the husband for settlement..but wont give him sex...as sex was only reserved for others

• Mikey

You must not be from Earth.