Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Seth Rollins is on Raw, so Raw is still the A show?

There was a lot of talk, here on yahoo answers, that Smackdown was the new A show since going on Fox. These reports are proven to be false. In many ways. One way in which it is proven is that Seth Rollins, The face of WWE, has been drafted to Raw. What are your thoughts on this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

They are both going to be considered equal shows from now I think.. Raw runs for an extra hour and had more draft picks cause of that reason and of course has the history of the main show.. Raw will probably always have that bit of an edge, but Smackdown ATM is just as big a priority as Raw

• Monday night raw will always be A Show.

• 1 month ago

Well Rollins was already on Raw as "The Paper Champ"

• 1 month ago

Doesn't matter. WWE has no answer for AEW nor NXT. Vince was scared to put Smackdown on Wednesday so he moved it to Friday because he knew wwe would get beat in the rati gs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not really they moved Brock Lesnar to smackdown and if he is stilled just being used on Ppvs then it is a waste ... Becky Lynch is raw women’s champion but they knew that months ago with the fox move... it will be interesting to see how they build feuds in smackdown now the draft has happened

• 1 month ago

Rollins is on the B show then.

• 1 month ago

yep always will be

• 1 month ago

Since when has Seth Rollins been the face of WWE? Currently the majority of viewers are tired of Rollins.

• My thoughts are that:

1) WWE moved Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Renee Young to Smackdown.

2) Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman moved to Smackdown.

3) Fox promotes Smackdown at any given time on any given day, does USA Network do that for Monday Night Raw or NXT?

4) WWE created a New Show WWE Backstage and put it on Fox Sports 1.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think it's great. Raw has always been number 1, and always will be number 1. In the WWE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.