Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Why does Trump keep saying the military has no ammunition when he took over?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump speaks Trump lies

KEEP AMERICA GREAT.

DUMP. TRUMP

• 1 month ago

If you go back to the Gulf War we did NOT have enough small arms ammo. We ended up having to buy it from Israel. But that was not only before Trump, it was before Obama, Bush II, Clinton and Bush I.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Haven't you figured it out yet?? Trump likes to tell stores. He is the originator of Fake News.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause he should know what hes talking about

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trump is constantly quoting various sources, that only he apparently hears, inside his own head .

Remember when he claimed he won by the largest electoral win EVER........and then when corrected, he said well that's what "they" told me. When asked who "They" were and what his source was......he just repeated, "that's what I heard".

He also saw Muslims cheering and dancing in New Jersey..........from Manhattan..........

and he also claimed he went down to the pile and "helped" the firefighters on 9/11.

He says a lot of delusional things. He wanted to buy Greenland too......and asked about filling a moat with alligators.

It's mind boggling no one has invoked the 25th amendment yet,

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't know, but he has kindly just revealed that they keep 50 nuclear bombs at Incerlick Air Base in Turkey. Which is interesting.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because he likes to twist facts. The US Armed Forces DIDN'T have enough MISSILES when he was elected, but they NEVER had "no ammunition", which most people would think were bullets. Trump is the kind of person, on hearing something like "Las Vegas does not have enough water", will say "a good friend just told me (in his reality, people are always just telling him something) that people in Las Vegas are dying of dehydration".

• Troy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They had ammunition shortages including bombs and other capacities.

• Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

That is a subjective statement. A shortage must be measured by what the commander think we may need. And the commander of our force determined that we did not have enough, thus we had a shortage. You are not the commander and are not privy to enough geopolitical fact to make such an assessment

• 1 month ago

When President Trump was elected, our military was In bad shape. Obama severely neglected our soldiers.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No president has disrespcted the military mre then Trump has
      Any military member or vet that supports Trump is a disgrace to their uniform and violating their oath

• 1 month ago

because it didn't!!!!

Obama only recruited liberal soyboys and thus, isis was OWNING the world. ISIS took over nearly half the world under obama's pathetic military.

That all changed the SECOND Trump was sworn into office. Trump got real alpha men conservatives and ISIS was eliminated and put into extinction in a matter of minutes!!!!!

Our country and military is officially great again, and will be for another 6 years!!!!!!!!

#Trump2020

#KAG

• Wootie1 month agoReport

Yes yes, oh my how things changed the very second tRump took over. Yep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.