Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Do you belive that, there is a Creator behind the scenes of the Universe?

• Raja

Yes, I believe that there is a creator. He is still working creating new spirits. Only because of these spirits the human beings do new discoveries and make developments on this earth.

God never bothers who believes in Him. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• Git

No, I do not believe in a conscious, sentient, personal and all-powerful creator-god.

I do believe that there is a process or causality that resulted in the present universe. But this process or causality do not have any consciousness.

Well, I can tell you I didn't build it, and I'm guessing you didn't either. Beyond that, none of us knows.

I KNOW for a fact there is. He has revealed Himself to me because I sought to know Him.

Search for God with all your heart, and you WILL find Him.

He has made that promise to everyone.

He does not just present Himself in all His Glory to mankind - otherwise you would worship Him by compulsion and not choice. God wants your love, but He will never force Himself on you: forced love is not love; it's rape.

• miyuki & kyojin
      4 weeks agoReport

Search for Amaterasu, and you will find Her. Search for Zeus, and you find him. God say to kiss his ketsu or burn forever. That is compulsion. You cannot know that fiction is real. Gods are fictional characters.

• John

A guy in a white beard who said, "I think I'll make a universe. And we'll have mosquitos for the birds to eat and they will spread malaria and then there's penguins and we need some poison snakes for some reason". And why Jupiter? It's truly silly if you just turn on your brain. Is the universe more vast than we can imagine? Obviously.

• small

No..... because that is an endless assumption since if there were to be a creator, the question would remain who created that creator and so on.

On the other hand, I find it more amenable to my mind to believe that nothing is created ab initio at all.... everything has been existing forever, merely changing form etc. over passage of time.

• miyuki & kyojin
      4 weeks agoReport

Mansion and universe quite different. Who create creator is valid question that senpaio evade.

I speculate such. I think less probably there is an intervening creator. I tend towards deism. Why? Well, look how advanced we have become in unlocking technology. We can now simulate universes, in virtual realities, life as well. So why couldn't have this have happened before? And now we are living in some simulation? If it is possible, than so too are "creators" of this universe. I was going to compose a theory about it, and place it in a book called, "Iterative Evolution." It will probably never happen though, from my efforts. I am sure such an idea will occur to other philosophical Authors.

• Bee V2

If there is, he's either weak, or evil. No kind person would just sit around and let the things that happen on earth happen.

• Mike W

I don't know. Science is good at explaining what and how, but not so good at explaining why.

• megalomaniac
      1 month agoReport

Science is actual very good at explaining a lot of whys, just not all of them.  But I agree with miyuki & kyojin that indeed religion isn't any good at explaining anything, other than itself.  It's a perfect closed loop, beliefs can be anything you want but none of it is proven in the real world.

No, I have no good reason to believe that.  I don't automatically go for "God did it" when I can't explain something.