Kush asked in SportsBaseball · 4 weeks ago

Now that MLB postponed  game 4 between Astros & Yankees, are they wrong?

MLB postponed game 4 due to inclement weather. 

Will this give the Yankees time to rest and figure stuff out.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Tigger
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes, if the Astros want to use it as an excuse.

• 4 weeks ago

How do they know for sure if it will rain hard during g the game time, not only that with the game being moved to Friday bight, and college football have Northwestern and Ohio State scheduled to play Friday night, and their game was scheduled to be on FOS Sports 1, and I am seeing that the football game as been moved to the Big Ten Network, which I know there is FOX Sports 2, but couldn't one of the games been moved there, or is FOX Sports 2 can't air sports games? And my cable listenings aren't aware of that, as I have looked online and they have the football game listed for FOX Sports 1.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yankees have forfeited game. they allowed rain in their stadium.

game should have been moved to Madison Square Garden.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Better to postpone rather than risk serious injuries on a dangerous field.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

They are not wrong because the weather looks very bad in New York City.

• 4 weeks ago

No, they're not. It's better to go ahead and postpone it now than to wait and have both teams and the crowd at the stadium and then postpone it anyway.

• 4 weeks ago

Well, there is not much you can do about it, if they did't postpone it and it's raining the entire time they can't play so they'd postpone it anyway.

It does help the Yankees because they get a day rest and can now pitch Tanaka again which helps their chances of winning the next game, but as a result there is no more travel day and they will have to play these 4 games all in a row without any rest which is a negative for the Yankees more than it is for the Astros.

• 4 weeks ago

The Wankers aren't tired -- they're lazy -- and they're too stupid to "figure stuff out".

That's what happens when you fill the roster with coloreds and douche bags, and hire a crybaby to manage the team.

The Wankers are trash, just like their fans. May they all rot in hell.

• 4 weeks ago

Are you asking if they should play in a rainstorm? No, they shouldn't.

Even for you these are dipping into new levels a bit, aren't they?

• LegFuJohnson
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

(let me know when someone else seriously thinks they were wrong to cancel. You are out on the web copy & pasting things, you should be able to find someone, right?)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.