Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Please tell me what is the best thing to do here.?

I have a 14 year old step sister Nancy, my stepmother’s daughter that is my best friend. I really like her. I am a 19 year old guy. We are very close. I try to be very protective of her. She has developed into a beautiful girl. She recently ask me to tell her about boys and sex. I think it is VERY IMPORTANT that she know the facts especially about sex. I don’t want her pregnant. I told her I would prefer she talk to her mom about this. She said it would be to embarrassing to talk to her mom and she wants me to educate her about these subjects.

Should I tell our mom about here asking about this and ask her to talk to Nancy or should I tell Nancy the facts about her body and how to prevent pregnancy. Nancy trust me completely and feels she can talk to me about anything without embarrassment.

Mom and teenage girls, PLEASE give me some advice her. I only what is best for Nancy.

Favorite Answer

i would ask your mom to explain it to her

• Mikey

Seeing as I'm blocked, this is clearly a troll

You do have a dilemma. Do you think it might be her way of hitting on you. Maybe she could talk to a nurse at her school instead.