Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Is it possible for a 64 year old woman to fall in love with a 24 year old woman? ?

When she looks at me and smiles, does she think of me as only a kid? Will I ever make her want to fall in love with me?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sorry, the age gap is too much, this can never work, i have been there, alright for a couple of months, but it rapidly went downhill, a 24 year old has quite a different view of life to a 64 year old.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In human life, almost any unlikely thing is "possible" for some people. But that does not mean that what you want is possible.

If she does want your presence she will do more than simply smile at you. And be careful, remember that sexual desire is not "love".

• 1 month ago

It's not even an interesting picture. Enough with your repetitive trolling.

And what on earth makes you think this is an 'Etiquette' question? Move it to Relationships.

• 1 month ago

I feel like you're experiencing an unhealthy infatuation based on some sort of power play or feminine role issue. Yes, anyone can love anybody but you would be blocking honest agape love by needing it to be or mistaking it as eros. Aka "erotic" or a sexual relationship where you get married and have babies. Misappropriated affectations like those of pedophiles and unhappy traditional couples are often the cause of unworkable relationships.

She likely thinks of you as you. But the problem is you are trying to make her something she likely is not to you.

• 1 month agoReport

Please explain more. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

In your case, the answer is no.

• 1 month ago

POSSIBLE? Sure. As for how she thinks of you and whether you'll ever make her love you, we can't possibly know that, can we, since we don't know either of you.

• Stan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If the 64 year old woman is a lesbian of course.

• `
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How many times are you going to ask this question? Put your big girl pants on and find a person close to your age.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

anything is possible

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Buddy, you’ve been asking different kinds of questions involving this picture. Quit stalking people already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.